This cheeseboard couldn’t be any more festive: it’s shaped like a Christmas tree! Presenting your favorite Snowdonia cheeses with colorful bites including olives, pomegranate seeds and golden sultanas, this grazing platter is sure to delight party guests and makes an eye-catching Christmas Eve sharing board.
- 1. Take the cheeses out of the fridge for at least half an hour to allow them to reach room temperature.
- 2. Remove the sticky labels and wax from the cheeses and cut into cubes (please see our cutting guide for step-by-step instructions) before placing them on the sharing board.
- 3. Add the olives, pomegranate seeds, sliced tomatoes, golden sultanas and hazelnuts
- 4. Outline the tree with sprigs of rosemary.
- Add the chopped walnuts and grapes on the side, and serve.